Followers

Monday, January 11, 2010

Little Blue Card

I received a sweet little Christmas card from my sister this year, and it inspired me to create this little blue card. 4X4.5 I used Heavenly Blue cardstock, and just a small scrap from my Topstitch paper pack. I broke out the new Togetherness stamp set D1402 (which I really love) and Pewter Designer Brads Z1146. I’ve actually had the brads for awhile, but just couldn’t bring myself to use them, as they are so beautiful. I had planned on putting them on a scrapbook page because, in theory, that way I could keep them forever. But they seemed so perfect for this card that I just had to use a few of them. Not to worry, I still have plenty left for a scrapbook page or two.
I also broke out my new Piercing Tool Kit Z1114. I’ve had the CTMH piercing tool for years, it was not as sharp as it use to be, and it was getting some glue residue on it. I love the new pad that comes with the tool now. I’m sure it’s going to always have to be right at hand on my craft table!

No comments:

Post a Comment