Followers

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Tree Hugger

Today I made the cutest card with my Cricut Expressions. I use my new "Give A Hoot" cartridge, and some new paper and stamps from the up coming Close To My Heart catalog.
I used Sweet Leaf green cardstalk with background and texture paper from the Wings paper collection.... This paper comes with the Creative Basics (X5812) kit that also includes the cute ribbon in Juniper green color. (4 yards of it!)
I made a matching envelope with the same (two sided) background and texture paper.


The stamp set is called Backgrounds & Borders (D1463). As you can see below it has two background stamps and six border stamps. Today was my first time using the set, but I can tell it's going to be one of my new favorites.

1 comment:

  1. Buffie, this is sooooo cute! I love what you have done here, especially the envelope!

    ReplyDelete