Followers

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Close To My Heart Stamp Camp in Sedona, AZ

We are having so much fun, stamping till we cramp. Everyone is responsible for teaching a project. Today we have done six different classes, and I'm so far behind.
 Owl pillow boxes made with the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.
&
Water bottles 


 Flower chart showing sizes of the flowers made with the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.

The class I taught.... double sided fall banner. One side is Halloween and the other is Thanksgiving.











 My peeps, Kim and Sue

 Kim (our fearless leader)
 Trish and Sue at lunch..... I took their picture up-side-down just for fun.
 View from our lunch table
 My lunch
 Keri's lunch



This is a cute witch hat scrapbook. Made with the banner...
Class by Janice. 
(Sorry all the pictures are sideways for some reason).












No comments:

Post a Comment