Followers

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Tablescape

I guess I've always been cool and on top of the trends... and I didn't even know it.
I've been doing "tablescaping" forever.
Because I'm lazy I normally do seasonal scaping (with the exception of Christmas).
That way it will last for a few months. I recently changed from my summer scape to my fall scape.




I have my grandmother's wall sized mirror that hangs on one of the dinning room walls.
It's the perfect medium to extend the tablescape.


The Halloween banner is the one I made for Stamp Camp.
It's reversible and has a Thanksgiving theme on the back.
(seeee I told you I was lazy!)
Definition:
"Tablescaping allows people to express their creative side by adding a personal touch. This is often accomplished through the use of prized collections or specialized themes. Themes are especially important when designing tablescapes. Themes can be based around a particular event, season, hobby, or collection. Finding a suitable theme for tablescape displays depends on personal preference as well as the current style of its surroundings."

I'm linking to:

http://www.iheartnaptime.net/ “>

The DIY Show Off

No comments:

Post a Comment