Followers

Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Table Scape

This year my Christmas/ Hanukkah table scape is done in shades of blue and silver.I always include the large wall mirror that hangs in my dinning room. I've also moved up to the light fixture and around the corner to the niche just outside the dinning room. I'm really happy with the color choice and I thankful for my daughter Lauren for climbing up on the table and dusting the light fixture and doing such a great job decorating it.
My Cricut was smoking while I was making all the blue and grey birds for the mirror. Oh how I love my Cricut!


I love my little vintage snow babies!




Look at all those blue birds. Thank you Cricut!


I'm linking to:

Tip Junkie handmade projects





Photobucket




1 comment:

  1. great blue theme.

    When you get a chance - love for you to link up to my "Made by ME" linky party: http://www.jaqsstudio.com/2011/12/made-by-me-9-linky-party-and-features.html

    ReplyDelete