Followers

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mini Album

A dear childhood friend of mine was Baptized last month. It was such a wonderful and special day, and I was so thankful she asked me to be there to witness it with her family. She had asked me to take some pictures for her, which of course I was happy to do for her. But what my ultimate plan was, was to make her a keepsake of this beautiful day.

This was a very simple mini album to make. I used the 6x6 accordion CTMH Memory Showcase album (a great value at only $3.95) . It really only took me a few hours from start to finish... including the time to find and type out the Bible verses I used for journaling, and the picture from the internet of the front of the Church.... as I forgot to take one that day.







Supplies: (All Close To My Heart)
My Creation 6x6 Memory Showcase accordion style album. #Z1195
Magnifique Paper Pack. #X7127B
Brad Assortment (Blues) #Z1363

No comments:

Post a Comment