Followers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snowday = Craftday

I LOVE LOVE LOVE winter and snow. The past two days have been heavenly for me. We have temps well below zero and around a foot of snow, but it's hard to tell because the snow has drifted in the wind.

Soooo I've had two PJ days in a row. Lots of found time that I could spend in my craft room. Here are some of creations.
Chinese New Year (year of the rabbit) cards. Close To My Heart Cardstock Black, Cranberry and White. Close To My Heart stamp set Kanji Phrases #C1339.

On Saturday I'm going to my first Cricut Swarm with my dear friend Erin. We need to bring 15 Valentine swap items. I used my Cricut and made these cute boxes with white cardstock, and cut the frame out from Close To My Heart Sweetheart paper #X7134B. I used clear transparency paper to cover the center window. I really want to fill them with Red Hots (not as heavy as these hearts) but I can't find any.

I just got the Paper Pups cartridge so I had to play with it and make some dog cards. I can't wait to get in there and play some more with this cartridge. I think I will be able to make some really cute stuff.... but for now I'm just "playing around with it".

Valentine cards for Lauren and her peeps. I don't think any of them have "boyfriends" at the moment so I thought this would be cute for them. I'll need to send a care package full of yummies to go with them.
I used Close To My Heart cardstock, Blush, Chocolate and Colonial White.
Another Paper Pups card.... a poodle of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment